Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Well, the ball is rolling, but probably not fast

I went to the doctor yesterday to get tested for hypothyroidism, among other fatigue-causing illnesses.  She doesn't seem to think that I have it, and I probably don't, but we did blood work, which I will get back next week.  If it's not that, then we'll just start a guessing game I suppose.  I just want to be normal, and you all may not know this because this blog is about my vagina, but I've been tired my whole life - more tired than other people.  I go to bed by 9pm at the latest every night and I'm still exhausted.  I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome when I was a teenager, but knowing that really doesn't help me be less tired.  All they say is "get more sleep".  Okay, well if I go to bed any earlier, I won't be able to fall asleep, plus I won't get anything done!  It's frustrating.  Hopefully we'll figure out something eventually.  More sleep is not going to help - I already get as much sleep as I can and I'm still tired.

I'm going to see Goldstein tomorrow so I'll post an update soon about that.

No comments: